· BS degree, certifications or a minimum of 5 years related work experience in logistics or provisioning.
· Efficiency with Microsoft desktop applications and strong understanding of Process Flow and MRP systems.
· Familiarity with provisioning specifications for military standards, RPSTL’s and their relationship to IETM’s.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Computer literacy a must—knowledge of SLIC or similar logistics software preferred.
· Secret clearance or ability to obtain a clearance helpful but not required.
· Coordinate vendor contracts for component breakdown information.
· Control provisioning and RPSTL workflow processes.
· Work closely with Program/Project Manager, interpreting contractual specifications, engineering drawings, reports,
and other data to produce technical documentation price quotes for customers.
· Coordinate production of illustrated parts catalogs and related spare parts documents to comply with military
· Collect and compile data used in parts catalogs as required.
· Compile vendor code lists
· Prepare and compile parts lists and source materials using computer software to develop artwork and final copy.
Helpful Additional Information:
These are contract positions that could be located in many different areas within the US with contract duration varying from 2 – 24 months or longer.